Thursday, September 12, 2013

Frog Prince


For Lunch Bag Friday last week I alluded to one of my children trying to kiss a toad that week.  Well here's a pic I took of her going in for the kill. :) hahaha  Ok.  So I dared her with money.  I really didn't think she would do it.  It was hilarious (and a little queasy-making) being proved wrong- totally worth being poorer from the dare.  Too bad it didn't turn into a prince... not that I'm ready for any of my girls to fall in love.  lol  I actually pity the boy who takes our oldest out on her first date when she is 16+.  Seth is a very protective daddy.  lol  

Seth drew this particular lunch sack in the spring of 2012.  I loved finding his lunch sack princess in the same position as our own princess in this photo. I just had to put them side-by-side.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment