Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Resolutions


Of all the lunch sacks my husband has drawn, this one represents the essence of my middle child the most!  :)  She is the sweetest, most inclusive, creative, caring girl in the world.  She loves to sew, draw, pretend, and create stories and plays for little kids.  Seth drew this on her lunch sack the first Friday of the new year (January 2013).  I love that her “new friends” are ones that she’s obviously sewn herself and the big imaginary friend behind her is enjoying her newest creations.  
This lunch sack has been popping to my head lately because of the dozens of plays she has been creating and performing for us the past few days and so I thought it would be fun to share with the rest of you.  Time to go create something myself… (I promised a few months ago to sew something for a friend).  

No comments:

Post a Comment